With more devices, more users, and more bandwidth-hungry applications, busy indoor spaces can make challenging wireless environments. If you need more from your Wi-Fi, step up to the Ruckus R710 indoor access point.
The R710 delivers industry-leading performance and reliability in the most demanding high-density locations. With four streams of MU-MIMO connectivity, it can simultaneously transmit to multiple Wave 2 clients in the widest available channels, drastically improving RF efficiency while providing the highest available throughput for Wi-Fi clients. The perfect choice for streaming multimedia applications, it delivers picture-perfect HD-quality IP video and crystal clear voice services.
Give your users a consistently great wireless experience with the best enterprise Wi-Fi in the business.
The Ruckus ZoneFlex R710 indoor AP is the industry’s highest capacity four-stream 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless access point. The R710 delivers reliable connectivity for high-density Wi-Fi environments where noise and interference are a big challenge.
Large businesses, office headquarters, school campuses, hotel chains, retail outlets, restaurants, multi-tenant office buildings, hotspots – these are just some of the environments where high-speed, high-capacity Wi-Fi is critical to productivity, revenue generation, and customer satisfaction.
This high-end 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless access point incorporates top performance patented technologies found only in the Ruckus Wi-Fi portfolio.
BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna technology directs each packet over the best performing signal path, extending coverage range and mitigating interference automatically. ChannelFly technology chooses the best channel to give users the highest throughput – delivering up to 50 percent capacity gain over competitive dynamic channel selection approaches.
Whether organizations are deploying ten or ten thousand APs, the R710 is also easy to manage through the appliance, virtual and cloud management options.
The R710: Supports up to 512 clients on a single AP; Supports more services – including streaming HD media, bandwidth hungry cloud applications, web browsing, and email; Easily handles the transmission of challenging content – including jitter and latency sensitive streaming HD media; Uses fewer APs to cover more area with extended range capabilities; Improves throughput automatically delivering up to 50 percent capacity gains; Provides more wireless coverage and reduces costs with less cable runs; Reduces costs with support for both standard PoE and PoE+.
– Compliant Standards : IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, Wi-Fi CERTIFIED
– Connectivity Technology : Wireless
– Data Link Protocol : IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
– Data Transfer Rate : 1733 Mbps
– Features : Auto-sensing per device, Auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), BeamFlex+ Smart Antenna Technology, Ceiling mountable, DHCP support, IPv4 support, IPv6 support, Link Aggregation Control Protocol
(LACP), Manageable, Maximum Ratio Combining (MRC), MU-MIMO technology, NAT support, Quality of Service (QoS), Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), Space Time Blocking Code (STBC), VLAN
support, Wall mountable, Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) support
– Form Factor : External
– Network Transport Protocol : L2TP, PPPoE
– Power Over Ethernet (PoE) : PoE+
– Type : Wireless access point
– Wi-Fi Bands : 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
– Wireless Protocol : 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
* Interface Provided
– Connector Type : RJ-45
– Qty : 2
– Type : 1000Base-T (PoE+)
– Qty : 1
– Type : USB
– Authentication Method : Active Directory, Basic Service Set Identifier (BSSID), LDAP, RADIUS
– Compliant Standards : EN 50121-1, EN 50121-4, EN 60601-1-2, IEC 61373, RoHS, UL 2043, WEEE
– Encryption Algorithm : AES, WPA-PSK
– Antenna Form Factor : Internal
– Antenna Qty : 4
* Environmental Parameters
– Humidity Range Operating : 0 – 95% (non-condensing)
– Max Operating Temperature : 122 °F
– Min Operating Temperature : 32 °F
– Brand : Ruckus
– Compatibility : PC
– Country Kits : United States
– Manufacturer : Ruckus Wireless
– Model : R710
– Packaged Quantity : 1
– Product Line : Ruckus ZoneFlex
* Line Properties
– Line Coding Format : 256 QAM
* Power Device
– Power Consumption Operational : 20 Watt
– Type : Concurrent stations
– Value : 500
* Dimensions & Weight
– Depth : 8.7 in
– Height : 2.4 in
– Weight : 2.43 lbs
– Width : 8.7 in